The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

This series is really great

The only thing I would change is, if you're going to ditch the comedy, also drop the voices, at least for the most part. I think one of the great things about games like Ocarina of Time is that the characters like Link have a silent resolve; no talk, all action. Other than the dialogue, I think you've done a great job creating a series that doesn't revolve around Link. My only hope now is you have a much more powerful version of Ganon now that he has two triforce pieces. I could probably also live with the triforce of courage returning to David through the power of his will.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

I missed this series.

I expected the boots to fall on his face.
I just bought Ocarina of Time for my Wii and this is exactly where I am in the game (Stuck in the water temple...Huzzah)
Kinda curious as to what the hell Sheik was eating...after the Serenade of Water, I felt there was a distinct "Did we just make love?" moment going on in Link's head.
And you know Tom will bump the limit up for you if he likes you :P

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Rtil makes this video

The animation isn't great, but it reminds my of a Goofy Movie, and I can't help but love it.

February Letter February Letter

Honestly

your teachers sense of humor isn't as good as the average Newgrounds viewer. Here's to hoping he's a racist bastard.

Krutches responds:

AHHHH!
Kakarot!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

"I came, I saw, I lol'd"

...Then I came some more.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Green Hair?

I really need to lay off the drugs...

Metal Gill Jawesome Metal Gill Jawesome

You're retarded.

Jonas chose to do the remake and Egoraptor was nice enough to do the voicing for a parody of his own video.

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

You sir, are a hero.

Can we expect an interactive version?

Gamer Tonight - Racer Gamer Tonight - Racer

Awsome

I was completely unaware that RubberNinja made the GamerTonight show with Egoraptor. (I was really disappointed when u didn't work on TSAH 2)
=D